Whether you’re monitoring equipment or reading smart meters, Panasonic is helping to keep water and sewer companies moving forward.
Engineered to withstand drips, drops, dust and grime, Toughbook® laptops and tablets thrive and survive in the toughest environments. Panasonic is committed to deliver rugged mobile computing
solutions that help water utilities get the job done, wherever it takes you.
- Select Toughbook and Toughpad mobile devices go beyond
the standard safety testing to achieve ANSI 12.12.01-2000
certification1 and are TAA-compliant, approved for
- Panasonic and its partners design a wide assortment of
heavy-duty docks, mounts and other peripherals—including
barcode scanners, printers and magstripe readers—to expand
and enhance the Toughbook and Toughpad capabilities.
- Panasonic values keeping backward compatibility to allow
customers to save the expense and hassle of replacing vehicle
docks every time a new model is introduced.
- Panasonic is the only major manufacturer that designs, builds
and tests its mobile devices in its own factory – allowing quality
control, consistency and parts availability to be monitored
every step of the way.
Not only is a Toughbook purpose-built to withstand extreme mobile
environments, but it has the exclusive Panasonic ProServices
support team standing behind it. To help ensure uninterrupted
worker productivity and efficiency, Panasonic offers support and
services throughout the lifecycle of your mobile computing device.
Panasonic ProServices for Toughbook and Toughpad include:
- Pre-deployment consulting
- Engineering design and field engineering expertise
- Deployment services (imaging, asset tagging, etc.)
- Warranty coverage and maintenance services
- Mobile Security Services
- Mobile Device Management
- Hard drive replacement
- End of life recycling
For more information or to schedule a free demo call 888-TOUGH-31 or email email@example.com.